The information in this toolkit is based on key HR functions and best practices in human resource management to enhance people management practices, embed good HR practices, and encourage sharing of learning.
It consists of:
• Guidance, tips, and checklists to inform the development and/or enhancement of HR policies.
• A series of questions to reflect and assess existing HR framework (and possible gaps), and identify the required activities and priority actions to strengthen it.
• Additional learning resources can easily be found on DisasterReady.org via your personal account: just log in and search per topic or key words.
Tips for optimal viewing experience
• If you are viewing the toolkit in a web browser, right click on any links and select “Open link in a tab” to always keep the toolkit accessible.
• If you download the toolkit to your device, make sure you are connected to the internet to access any links.
This toolkit is designed for individuals responsible for human resources (HR) functions and activities in nonprofits, and humanitarian and development organizations. This may include HR practitioners, program/operation teams, finance and administration managers, and staff planning/responsible for tactical HR, including anyone tasked to support and implement basic HR systems and framework.
To access this HR Toolkit............... Click Here